Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Icebreakers

On your first day in college you start by playing games called icebreakers. You break the ice of awkwardness and new-ness that college is. Mine were awful but you can't always get what you want, which by the way, it is a big theme of this blog. But let's not get ahead of ourselves here because enough people have done that and have ended up burnt. Oh no...I'm doing it again. So in true college fashion I thought we should do an icebreaker. Don't worry! Nothing too personal but if you're planning on reading this blog be prepared to explore the mind of a college student who's had enough of boys and their stupid boy penises (yes that is a line from Grey's Anatomy...just in case you were wondering).
Are you ready?
Ok I'll start!
First I'll say my name and then my least favorite food that starts with that letter.
My name is E and my least favorite food is eel!

See that wasn't that bad!
Ok now that you know my name you might ask yourself, why the hell am I reading this girl's blog? Doesn't she have a journal she could keep this in?
One, yes I do have journal. It's yellow. And two, both J and I want to have this blog as a cautionary tale against player boys and you can't have a cautionary tale just by writing it down in your journal.

I mentioned J. She is my roommate and my partner in action. She is the peanut butter to my jelly and the marinara sauce to my pizza. Yes, a lot of food references because you have to remember that I am a starving college student, and I eat a lot of PB&J and pizza. J will do half the work on this blog and will write about her experiences with players on a day to day basis.

No real names will be used, no school names and no addresses. It's better that way. I might be airing my dirty laundry out in public but I have to remain classy and fabulous while I'm doing it. Think Audrey Hepburn in "Breakfast at Tiffany's" or Carrie in "Sex and the City". There will be Mr. Bigs, Old Rats and many more nicknames.

Well that's all I have to say for today. I hope you liked the icebreaker. I did.

Stay classy, fabulous and always wear stilettos while you're doing it!

Yours truly,
E

1 comment:

  1. Heh... when you say 'always wear stilettos while you're doing it', did you mean while you're being classy and fabulous or...

    ;)

    ReplyDelete